Physio Control Lifepak CR2 Fully Automatic
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 is an RFL favourite not only because of it’s compact design and sleek white colour scheme. It gives clear audio prompts, allows for continuous CPR whilst analysing a victims heart rhythm and this fully-auto version will deliver a shock to the victim without having to press a flashing shock button. This clear, easy to use defibrillator is great for everyone from untrained users to more advanced professionals.
All the important information you need:
With an impressive rating of IP55, it is durable and boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly efficient defibrillator that is ideal for all weather conditions and working environments. As it is designed for both workplaces and public areas, the Physio Control Lifepak CR2 is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
- Fully Automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder
- Battery and Pads last 4 years
- Always connected via LIFELINKcentral program manager
- ClearVoice Technology adapts the volume of the voice prompts in order to be clear and heard in any environment
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Location readily available
- Fastest time to start CPR
- Change to Child Mode with the flick of a switch
- Optional configuration
- 15 languages available
Physio Control Unique Features
LIFELINKcentral Program Manager – Managing defibrillators has never been easier or more accurate. This piece of software allows you to check whether your registered AEDs are rescue ready or not, but you’ll also save time, effort and money by removing manual checks on factors such as battery life, electrode pad life, and location.
Wi-Fi – Embedded, integrated, Wi-Fi technology that communicates with the AED online management program. This technology is configured by the owner to connect to their local Wi-Fi network.
cprINSIGHT – this technology allows the defibrillator to make a ‘shock’ or ‘no shock’ advised decision whilst the first responder is continually delivering chest compressions. This reduces the time the first responder’s hands are off the patient.
Speak to Response For Life for more details on what is the best option for you; call 0421752152 or email [email protected]
Do you know what a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is?
- An emergency life and death condition in which an ‘electrical malfunction’ stops the heart beating.
- Signs of a SCA include; sudden collapse, non-responsiveness and no normal breathing.
- A SCA victim will LOSE 10% chance of survival every MINUTE.
- 30,000+ Australian lives are lost EACH YEAR to it.
- All ages are at RISK! It does not discriminate.
- Prompt, high quality CPR and Defibrillation offer the best chance of survival.
Leave your details here and we will contact you to make it easy!
Heartsine Samaritan 360P
- Fully-automatic option to the 350P
- Cost Effective (SALE ON NOW!)
- Lightweight & Durable
- Easy to Understand Audio & Visual Prompts
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge for reduced cost
Response For Life Guarantee! Be Confident or We Will Pay!
If you are actively involved in our ‘CPR/AED Confidence Building Session’ and you still don’t know what to do in an emergency SCA situation, we will pay for you to do a Certified CPR Course.
Call For More Info 0421 752 152 - Get Equipped With A Defibrillator
We have all the information you need to know about choosing the most appropriate AED for you. The important thing is that you take action and are defibrillator equipped. Our Emergency Services are absolutely awesome, but they need our help especially when it comes to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Time is critical and bystander help is needed to save a victims life with good quality CPR and prompt Defibrillation until emergency services arrives. As you can see in the section above, every minute that goes by is 10% less chance of survival.
I have been impressed and often humbled by Julia's dedication and energy in the area of preventing sudden cardiac death in sporting environments. From our discussions over the last 3 years and observation of her organisational and training skills I know she is dynamic , focused and professional.
Julia and her husband John were very helpful in providing information and demonstrations of the unit to our Board of Directors and management team as well as club representatives.... I would have no hesitation in recommending Julia and Response For Life to be involved n the supply of AED devices to any new customers.
After the loss of one of our valued club members to a heart attack two years ago, Gymea Rotary made Gymea United FC the beneficiary of its defibrillator fundraising drive. Through this donation I met Julia as the provider of the defibrillator and ongoing training. Julia and The Response For Life team have gone far beyond the normal requirements with additional training and support to our club as committee members change and the need for ongoing training is required.
I have been extremely impressed by their professionalism, dedication, and passion for serving the community. They provide a wonderful service to the community, in not only providing defibrillators, but also delivering high quality education and support.