The Physio Control Lifepak CR2 is also available in a ‘Semi-Automatic’ version. Link Available Here.
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 is an RFL favourite not only because of it’s compact design and sleek white colour scheme. It gives clear audio prompts, allows for continuous CPR whilst analysing a victims heart rhythm and this fully-auto version will deliver a shock to the victim without having to press a flashing shock button. This clear, easy to use defibrillator is great for everyone from untrained users to more advanced professionals.
All the important information you need:
With an impressive rating of IP55, it is durable and boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly efficient defibrillator that is ideal for all weather conditions and working environments. As it is designed for both workplaces and public areas, the Physio Control Lifepak CR2 is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
Key Features of Physio Control Lifepak CR2
- Fully Automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder
- Battery and Pads last 4 years
- Always connected via LIFELINKcentral program manager
- ClearVoice Technology adapts the volume of the voice prompts in order to be clear and heard in any environment
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Location readily available
- Fastest time to start CPR
- Change to Child Mode with the flick of a switch
- Optional configuration
- 15 languages available
Physio Control Unique Features
LIFELINKcentral Program Manager – Managing defibrillators has never been easier or more accurate. This piece of software allows you to check whether your registered AEDs are rescue ready or not, but you’ll also save time, effort and money by removing manual checks on factors such as battery life, electrode pad life, and location.
Wi-Fi – Embedded, integrated, Wi-Fi technology that communicates with the AED online management program. This technology is configured by the owner to connect to their local Wi-Fi network.
cprINSIGHT – this technology allows the defibrillator to make a ‘shock’ or ‘no shock’ advised decision whilst the first responder is continually delivering chest compressions. This reduces the time the first responder’s hands are off the patient.