ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
Google rating score: 4.9 of 5, based on 35 reviews
The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator is:
- Long 7-year warranty
- Gives Real CPR Help
- Easy to use
- Portable & most importantly it’s ready to guide even the untrained through the survival process.
Free AED Defibrillator & Basic Life Support Signage included with every online AED purchase.
The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator is clearly designed to make it easy for everyone from an untrained user through to those that are more experienced. The CPR Help feature is an industry leading technology that measures CPR compression depth. Having the CPR Help feature means you can actually see when you are doing CPR well. You will hear prompts such as “PUSH HARDER”, the sound of a metronome to guide your compression speed and finally “GOOD COMPRESSIONS” Have the peace of mind knowing that with the combination of clear, simple to understand audio and visual prompts it will help you rescue with confidence.
This Defibrillator is ideal for use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices and hospitals. For the features of this device it is very well priced and we recommend strongly as a top contender for a workplace defibrillator.
The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator device can be used for SCA victims from the age of 8 and above utilising standard Adult Pad Pak. For smaller children the ZOLL AED Plus has special Child/Paediatric Pads available.
Good quality CPR and prompt Defibrillation are a victims only chance of survival until emergency help arrives, and the AED is what will guide you through the entire process.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes with a 5-year shelf life
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration, and shock
- Off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with a 5-year battery life
- Intelligent pediatric capability: Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55 pounds
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness
- Soft carry case for easy travel
- 7-year warranty