ZOLL AED Pedi-Padz II are a one piece electrode pad, suitable for children up to 8 years of age (or under 25KGs)
*Replacement Pads Only, this does not include the ZOLL AED Plus or Pro Defibrillator. For full ZOLL AED Plus information click here https://responseforlife.org.au/zoll-aed-plus
These are the correct Child pads for the ZOLL AED Plus and AED Pro. The easy to use, revolutionary one-piece Child electrode (pads) ensures fast and accurate placement, then sense and reports the depth and the rate of the chest compressions to the ZOLL AED Plus defibrillator. The AED Plus senses the Child Pads and switches to the pediatric ECG analysis algorithm which means that the AED Plus will adjust defibrillation energy levels automatically so that the doses are delivered accurately.
When you need to buy these pads:
– Existing Child Pads on your ZOLL AED Plus have expired or are nearing expiry
– Existing set of Child Pads are no longer sealed. If you opened your pads for any reason, you need to order a new set immediately.
– If you have used your Child Pads
– If you are a risk adverse person/workplace/venue that wants to have a spare set on hand
– This is The Official Child Pads for the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
– 2 year shelf life
– Separate and specific algorithms designed for children are used to analyze a young victim’s
heart rhythm, as a child’s heart rhythms vary from an adult’s.
– Specific deliverable energy levels automatically for Children up to 8 years old.
How To Change The Pads On Your ZOLL AED Plus – Adult and Child Pads
Video shown below and the complete step by step walk through available in the link below: