Phillips Laerdal HeartStart FRx
Easy to use, rugged and reliable AED
For those who get there first
The Heartstart FRx is an easy to use, rugged and reliable AED for those who get there first. It incorporates a number of features to make sure it is ready when needed with a minimum of maintenance required.
- Although most sudden cardiac arrests don’t happen in extreme environments some do. The Heartstart FRx is designed to work where rescuers may have to go to. In the rain, on metal surfaces or in industrial areas. For technical details check the sheet.
- The FRx withstands jetting water, loads up to 250Kg and 1-metre drops to a concrete floor
Heartstart FRx is built with the knowledge of an installed base of over 200.000 Heartstart AEDs (Jan 2005). In the years since 1997 and the introduction of Heartstart FR, the Heartstart family of AED products including also FR2 and HS1 has been sold in numbers second to none.
- The continued performance through the years and the quality of these devices stand out in the AED industry.
- Heartstart FRx includes the features proven in the field by the Heartstart family and has important new improvements making the FRx the partner needed during the critical moments.
- Internal self testing is key to readiness in infrequently used products. Heartstart FRx incorporates daily, weekly and monthly self testing including a pads connection and integrity test to make sure everything functions when needed.
Virtually maintenance free
- Heartstart FRx requires no regular or contractual technical maintenance programs. All vital functions are tested in the internal self test program including full energy charge/discharge.
- A brief visual inspection confirms whether the FRx is functional or not. The blinking green status indicator is the “ready“ signal confirming all is well. Otherwise the FRx will produce an audio signal to notify that inspection is required.
- With the FRx in standby mode maintenance is simply visual inspection and replacement of consumables such as pads (every two years) and battery (every 4 years)
Speak to Response For Life for more details on what is the best option for you; call 0421752152 or email [email protected]
Do you know what a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is?
- An emergency life and death condition in which an ‘electrical malfunction’ stops the heart beating.
- Signs of a SCA include; sudden collapse, non-responsiveness and no normal breathing.
- A SCA victim will LOSE 10% chance of survival every MINUTE.
- 30,000+ Australian lives are lost EACH YEAR to it.
- All ages are at RISK! It does not discriminate.
- Prompt, high quality CPR and Defibrillation offer the best chance of survival.
Leave your details here and we will contact you to make it easy!
Response For Life Guarantee! Be Confident or We Will Pay!
If you are actively involved in our ‘CPR/AED Confidence Building Session’ and you still don’t know what to do in an emergency SCA situation, we will pay for you to do a Certified CPR Course.
Call For More Info 0421 752 152 - Get Equipped With A Defibrillator
We have all the information you need to know about choosing the most appropriate AED for you. The important thing is that you take action and are defibrillator equipped. Our Emergency Services are absolutely awesome, but they need our help especially when it comes to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Time is critical and bystander help is needed to save a victims life with good quality CPR and prompt Defibrillation until emergency services arrives. As you can see in the section above, every minute that goes by is 10% less chance of survival.
I have been impressed and often humbled by Julia's dedication and energy in the area of preventing sudden cardiac death in sporting environments. From our discussions over the last 3 years and observation of her organisational and training skills I know she is dynamic , focused and professional.
As the Founder of Heartbeat of Football I have nothing but praise for the way Julia Zuza (Response for Life) has engaged with the Australian sports Community and beyond in such a key space in our day to day existence.I have no hesitation in recommending Response for Life. Julia has been a great advocate in heart health awareness and HOF looks forward to strengthening our partnership even further in coming years.
Julia and her husband John were very helpful in providing information and demonstrations of the unit to our Board of Directors and management team as well as club representatives.... I would have no hesitation in recommending Julia and Response For Life to be involved n the supply of AED devices to any new customers.
I have been extremely impressed by their professionalism, dedication, and passion for serving the community. They provide a wonderful service to the community, in not only providing defibrillators, but also delivering high quality education and support.