Local Sport Defibrillator Grant Program
OPENING: NOW OPEN
CLOSING: 6 MAY 2019
The Office of Sport will conduct regular assessments and make recommendations for funding during the program timeline.
Do you know what a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is?
- An emergency life and death condition in which an ‘electrical malfunction’ stops the heart beating.
- Signs of a SCA include; sudden collapse, non-responsiveness and no normal breathing.
- A SCA victim will LOSE 10% chance of survival every minute.
- 30,000+ Australian lives are lose EACH YEAR to it.
- All ages are at RISK! It does not discriminate.
- Prompt, high quality CPR and Defibrillation offer the best chance of survival.
Response For Life is an approved NSW Government AED Service Provider, offering the full range of approved AED’s.
If you are a sporting club, or know of a sporting club, that has been putting off getting an AED (Automated External Defibrillator), the Local Sport Defibrillator Grant is a great opportunity.
Grants are available up to 50% of the AED package in Zones 1 (capped at $1,250) and 2 (capped at $1,300) and up to 75% in Zone 3 (capped at $1,900).
Applications close: 6 May 2019
Response For Life encourage you to make contact with us to take advantage of this excellent NSW Government initiative that will help save lives.