Lifeline VIEW AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
The AED with a view
Meet the AED that’s taking easy-to-use to a whole new level.
The Lifeline VIEW AED revolutionises the automated defibrillator with the incorporation of a full colour interactive display and helpful video step-by-step guides designed to walk even untrained individuals through the basics of CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
The Defibtech Lifeline View Defibrillator is ideal for use in hotels, schools, restaurants, companies, clubs, shopping centres, sports clubs, aviation and shipping, doctor’s offices and hospitals.
Most AEDs tell you what to do in an emergency via audio prompts. The Lifeline VIEW is one that shows you–with video in full-motion colour.
With award-winning design, durability and easy maintenance – backed by the Defibtech commitment to innovation and excellence – we can guarantee you’ve never seen an AED like this before.
The Lifeline VIEW AED’s clear, calm voice as well as on-screen text prompts, provide three modes of instruction. The Lifeline VIEW features a Status Screen that displays clear and essential unit status information and the Maintenance Mode permits the user to perform maintenance related actions as well as change unit parameters with ease. The unit has a brightly lit status indicator and rubberized surfaces for rugged durability.
The Lifeline VIEW AED is sold as part of the DCF package, which includes the following:
- DDU-2300 Lifeline VIEW AED
- DCF-2003 Standard Four-year Battery
- DDP-2001 Adult Defibrillation Pads
- Operating Guide
- User Manual CD
We can assist with Pad and Battery replacement for your existing Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED.
Speak to Response For Life for more details on what is the best option for you; call 0421752152 or email [email protected]
Do you know what a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is?
- An emergency life and death condition in which an ‘electrical malfunction’ stops the heart beating.
- Signs of a SCA include; sudden collapse, non-responsiveness and no normal breathing.
- A SCA victim will LOSE 10% chance of survival every MINUTE.
- 30,000+ Australian lives are lost EACH YEAR to it.
- All ages are at RISK! It does not discriminate.
- Prompt, high quality CPR and Defibrillation offer the best chance of survival.
Leave your details here and we will contact you to make it easy!
Heartsine Samaritan 360P
- Fully-automatic option to the 350P
- Cost Effective (SALE ON NOW)
- Lightweight & Durable
- Easy to Understand Audio & Visual Prompts
- Single Battery/Electrode Cartridge for reduced cost
Call For More Info 0421 752 152 - Get Equipped With A Defibrillator
We have all the information you need to know about choosing the most appropriate AED for you. The important thing is that you take action and are defibrillator equipped. Our Emergency Services are absolutely awesome, but they need our help especially when it comes to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Time is critical and bystander help is needed to save a victims life with good quality CPR and prompt Defibrillation until emergency services arrives. As you can see in the section above, every minute that goes by is 10% less chance of survival.